So most of you know that I am a cosmetologist. I love love changing my hair and that is probably an understatement.Lets just say that I don't even have them all documented,some for good reason. In hair school my hair turned green and not in a good way.My hair was so damaged that my teacher said I couldn't wash my hair for a week! I fine fine hair so that to me was totally discussing I have also had my roots done by multiple people on my lunch breaks at school and work.I have had multiple family members, even Noah at ten put a toner on my hair once. Oh and my husband Matthew he was not super amused and told that will be 200 dollars thanks. Here are some pics of my hair changes since high school.

I just haven't found the one I love that will also let my hair grow healthy and long it hasn't been since high school and I'd really like to try. I love my hair light but its really don't love the maintenance I love this color and think I want to do it next month because I get the best of both worlds! But I'm little nervous to go dark ...What do all my friends out there think?












I love Annie from 90210's hair that you posted. Everytime I watch an episode I am reminded of how much I wish I could pull off that look. DO IT!
ReplyDelete