4/3/13

Marissa Dawn Watkins








Marissa Dawn Watkins was a wonderful girl a met 5 and a half years ago. She died in a horrible car accident April 1, 2013 at 20 years old.I met her through her brother. Her brother and I dated very seriously my freshman year of college and I wrote him on his mission. Marissa and I instantly became like sisters. She was like the little sister that was missing in my life.I have a sister and I love her very much. Marissa and I just connected a lot differently then we do. We were very girly and Marissa grew up with all brothers. She had a sister in law who she loved dearly but we were just so much more a like. She I loved doing our hair clothes boys. I remember us having countless adventures. I also remember her telling me that she had kissed a boy and when her brother found out she was not very happy. She came and visited to me when I was in hair school in St. George to get my hair done. She was there for me when Michael her brother left on his mission. I specifically remember a time We went to walmart and bought matching night gowns and just could not stop laughing all night. She always had this glow about her and I cant describe it but everyone who know knows what I'm talking about. I pretty she no guy hear was good enough for her and so she will find someone up there who is. She always wanted to be a mother and I for some reason have this feelings she is with all the spirits who soon be my children telling them about all my craziness and loving for me while I can not yet. along with all her siblings and cousins future children. She had such warm heart toward me and love even after her brother and didnt work. She messaged me on facebook last asking me about life telling me she had just had a dream about me. I was doing her hair and I was telling her about Matthew and she was happy that I was happy. We were supposed to meet up sometime last year but our schedules never worked out sadly. She even asked for an invite to my wedding telling she wanted to see me as a bride because she knew I would be beautiful. I loved her like a sister and will always because we really were sister just from different moms. I glad to know I will see her again. I going to give her a huge hug when I do. I great for heavenly father plan and grateful for my husband and my eternal family.

No comments:

Post a Comment