I decided to start a family blog to update people on our little life. To bring everyone up to speed I will quickly recap what's been going on.
October 2011: Matthew and I met at a party over general conference weekend.
November 2011: Matthew and I had our first kiss (even though we weren't actually dating yet).
December 2011: Matthew and I finally started to date.
January 2012: I moved to Provo, Utah and Matthew and I started a long distance relationship (he was still in Vegas finishing up a semester at UNLV). Matthew and I said I love you for the first time.
February 2012: I started going to school to be a dental assistant.
April 2012: Matthew and I got engaged.
May 2012: Matthew was accepted to BYU and moved to Provo and moved in with Tyler.
June 2012: Matthew started BYU (summer term).
August 2012: I went through the Las Vegas temple and received my endowments. Matthew and I got married in the Las Vegas Temple on the 17th. And we went on a cruise to Mexico for our honeymoon. Then we came back to Provo and moved into our little basement apartment.
November 2012: I finished my schooling and got a job.
December 2012: Matthew got accepted into BYU's Mechanical Engineering program and started the program in January 2013.
So that brings us up-to-date! I am excited to start blogging. I want to thank my very good friend Jenna for helping me start this blog and writing this entire post. She is a great friend and I love her, we have been friends since age 5 and are still very close. So here we go!




Super excited to have another blog to follow!
ReplyDelete