8/12/13

One year down!




This Saturday is our one year anniversary!!! So crazy! But I could not have made a better decision. I really did marry my best friend for time and all eternity. This year I have realized how lucky I really am. I have a husband who likes to cook, clean, organize, interior design,spiritual, athletic, sweet loving, caring , the smartest person I know( but never makes me feel dumb),the hardest worker I know( he has gone to school full time while working as much as he is aloud while keeping a 3.9 as a senior mechanical engineering student) , amazing at pretty much anything he wants to do ( yes he is one of the those annoying people), he can make me laugh untill I cry, also did I metion how good looking his is and his awesome bod!I seriously am the luckiest girl in world!



Marriage is a lot harder than I thought it would be. Growing up in the morman church that seemed like the finish line. That is all we ever talked about in young women marriage is what brings us together today, when you get married .... you know all those talks. Well that beloved day came and went it really was the most amazing day of my life I have never felt up to that point.I had so much love and support. But it definitely gets harder and I wouldn't want anyone else standing by my side holding my hand while we both laugh and cry. We have learned a lot more this year about compromising and working together.He really is going to be such an amazing father one day plus we are seriously going to have the cutest babies!











Yes wedding picture overload! I know but isnt my photographer awesome plus we are pretty cute too. Her are some more!!!






















Ok don't you totally feel like you were there? Ok I'm pretty sure only Jenna Step and Kirstie follow me so you were but love you all! Happy Anni to us!!! 8/17/12!!!

3 comments:

  1. Lol, that is a HORRIBLE picture of me. It was nice to have a picture overload, I haven't seen a lot of these! Congrats and your first year. It only gets better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! I thought it was cute! I can take it down if u want?

      Delete
  2. i went in and fixed your pictures, you have to set them to original size otherwise they will be all blurry. just so you know because im a good sister like that. happy anniversary you guys.
    you should splurge and get the $50 tickets and come visit us once we have a place to live.

    ReplyDelete