8/5/13

Us

We were able to go back home for my moms 50th. If you dont know my mom you know that she doesnt like anything big or a fuss about her. All she wanted was to do is run 50 miles with family and friends. So thats what we did. I was supposed run around 20 but since I had just had surgery only ran 5miles. It was at 1am and Loved making my mom happy:). Also my air condition got fixed.Its been broken for two summers now and I am so excited that I have ac in my car lately. And it only cost us$ 40. Gotta love a hubby who knows how to use his hands. And lastly We got to go to another temple:) We go to the temple at least once a month but the provo temple is closed. So we were able to go to the timpanogos temple. I have only been to the provo and Las Vegas temple. It is a beautiful temple and the sealing rooms have light purple accents. And of course lots of studying on Mattys part! Love my mechanic nerd!

1 comment: