Jackson James Palmer. Born June 30, 2013 3:05pm 7lb9 oz 19 1/2 " long. Our first niece / nephew!!! So exciting.He sure did take his time getting here. My sister in law was actually two weeks from her due date but had high blood pressure. She was induced Thursday the 28 at night. I'm used to my moms labors which were 2 to 3 hrs. So I thought he'd come that nope ... They broke her water friday morning....still no baby. At 740am she was dilated to a ten. He didn't come till 3. All the waiting was worth it we got to go to the hospital around 7. So awesome and calming!! I was still in pain from my kidney stone( this was pre surgery).but seeing his face made still feel. Matthew didn't know what to think. He held him was like idk...lol We got to back Sunday after he'd gotten bath. Matthew admitted he was cuter and hairy lol. My sister in law is half native american so he had hair everywhere. Well this weeks My in-laws came in town to finally see Jackson there first grand baby. It was fun to get to be around family for a couple days. We had dinner which one night the parents made some yummy and chinese the second.On friday while the boys were working. Shanynn, Jackson, the parents and I went to ikea. My mother in law who has traveled to sweden and a bit obsessed with it loved it. It was a fun day we got to here a lot enjoyable stories about our boys. Most of the time spent was staring or holding Jackson. Well except Matthew he wasn't thrilled about the whole baby thing. He said one day when its his own child:)
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
i've been waiting for a new post....
ReplyDeleteIve been working a lot and busy at home I will post something soon!
ReplyDeleteIve been working a lot and busy at home I will post something soon!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete