So we had an unplanned trip vegas this week . I have had problems with my kidneys for about 9 months now. The doctors found a kidney stone in my left ureter. I went to the er and to a urologist. He was awful and just dismissed me. Well ever since then I have just not been myself. Ive been super tired nuaseaeted, and I have had to pee as much as old person or preggo. And im not preggo trust me im not ive taken a million including at the doctors. A week and a half ago matthew just had a feeling a should go to quick. Maybe I had another infection. We found out after blood work and ultra sound we found out that my filtrations levels were off and I need to go to a specialist. So my mom flew me home last monday. And after more test we found out my ureter was almost complelely blocked scheduled surgery for friday. That left thursday for a fun filled forth!We swam every day we were home. Went to Matthew for dinner. Tylers parents for more swimming and watched the boulder city works. Then we had a little fun with Matt hesss firworks and some fun talking for a few hours. The next day was surgery day. Meaning no eating or drinking:(. I was a very grumpy girl. More swimming and then to the hospitol... First surgery since i broke my are in 1rst grade . I was pretty nervous. Matthew was a pro at this having had 5 surgeries and made me feel a lit better! First they make come to the hospitol 3 hours before surgery and starve forever!!!. And ivs in ur hand hurt! Especially when u are dehydrated!!. Next to the or. I awoke to ice chips being shoved down my throught ouch.And I couldnt open my eyes even though I want to grr. And I finally saw Matthew. Such a great guy! The second I got up I threw up and lets just say it splashed up on to him. He didnt even wince just grabbed another barf tray . Can I just they dont make those deep enough and they need a splash guard. Matthew seriously is an angel he dealt with me puking for three days and holding my hands when I peed it hurtsreally bad!!!Finally we are home! Feels so good to bk and resting on my own couch and bed.
That sounds horrible! Glad to hear you're on the mend!
ReplyDeleteIts awful ! Thanks so much!
ReplyDeleteIts awful ! Thanks so much!
ReplyDelete