6/26/13

Our life lately

Sorry I'm a horrible blogger. My goal next month is to try and blog once a week. I have the time I just forget and also our life has been very boring lately lol. So sorry if my post are boring and don't have tons of pictures. It summer yay. My favorite season of the year sunshine ,swimming ,and I love the hott weather. I know I'm crazy but I was brought up in Vegas. I swear I'm a lizard or something. you know that feeling when you get in your car and the air isn't on. I love to just sit in there for like 5 mins before the air/ in my case my windows go down. Well even though its summer I am a big girl now and I work full time . Matthew works and goes to school full time so honestly minus the fabulous weather this is our life

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/385369_10151397142261776_1890238451_n.jpgBut it has payed off Spring semester Matthew got straight As. He might add not even A- As. I was talking to him the other day right after he had looked at his grades. Asking him what he wants to do with his life . He said I think I should be a professional student because I'm good at it. Lol Matthew has always don great in school. Valedictorian in high school and done amazing in college as well. Matthew transferred from UNLV last year to BYU. A lot people told me don't be surprised if he struggles a bit BYU is a tough school. Matthew didn't even blink. He actually has done better here than UNLV. Matthew has always loved learning and always been a hard worker in his studies. His mother told me he is her only child she never had to ask to study. I am so proud and grateful for him. I our future children have such a great example. I'm glad because me on other hand .... lets just say I have never liked studying. On our minds lately. Where are we going to be next year. Matthew graduates from BYU in mechanical engineering. Next June or August. He knows he wants to go to grad school but he has know clue where. He wants to go to a good school but we aslo dont want to have to pay for it. Matthew has good enough grades and he will probably do great on the gre. He tests very well that he could probably go to almost anywhere. But where...

Tempe , Arizona Still in the top 40 schools for Matthews



degree a lot like home afordable and only a 4 hour drive?

Seatle , Washington  In the top 25 schools for Matthew. A lot diffferent from home. Matthew really like this school because its close to Alaska and he wants to wale watch. lol, My friend Becca lives here so it wouldnt be to bad. over a 20 hr drive from home . Probably would have to fly home.




 eastern side of the San Francisco Bay, Cal
 In the top 3 schools for Matthew. Close to Kirsten and Ryan 12 hr drive home . But it costs and arm and a leg to live there.




Stanford, California
One of the number 1 schools in Matthews major.To live this area a little less than uc berkly but still expensive












Matthew is going to start taking the gre this summer and will be finish applying before dec. Im so excited for change and cant wait to get out of Utah! I hate this state lol:)

No comments:

Post a Comment