Harrison's blessing took place in Henderson, NV in the ward I grew up in. It was the best because so much more family and friends were able to attend this way! Not all family Matts brother Brandon didn't make it a priority but that's ok we had a great time with out them. Harrison took his first airplane ride with mom and dad and he did great! Slept the whole time both ways!It was really hard to find a blessing outfit for a 7lb baby I ordered the smallest one I could find on etsy and Nancy and Lars altered it. I think he looke really cute! Lots of family was there including my grandma Harrison's great grandma and she absolutely loved him. Harrison blessing circle included Matt, Lorin, Sean, Ryan, Tyler, Matt Hess. Matt gave a beautiful blessing. The spirit was there and I definitely cried. So happy we have a worthy priesthood holder in our home😀 A family friend said Matt was very articulate and that it a beautiful blessed. We actually have a recording of it which is super nice! So glad to have the church and family around for this special time!
Such amazing pictures and seriously one of my favorite Mama/wife moments with my littles & their Daddy! I love baby blessings
ReplyDelete