2/1/15

18weeks

How far along? 18
Total weight gain/loss? 7lbs
Maternity clothes? No everything is still to big. This dress is maternity it's for my shower this month. It's the only thing! Thanks you asos maternity!
Stretch marks? No
Sleep? Not the best. It’s hard to get comfortable . Also having to wake up and pee 3-4 times a night sucks! Also I've had a lot neck yucky
Best moment this week? Feeling baby move every day this week yay
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach and back! Enjoying food still feeling sick. Running fast! It's Hurston my belly so I have to speed walk.
Movement? Yes. Very active for how small she/ he is.
Food cravings? Sugar anything with it! Ice cream, slurpees, cookies! Trying hard not to give in to all.
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Most meat. Mexican food!
Have you started to show yet? Yes tiny little bump feels huge !
Gender? Not yet!
Labor Signs? Nope
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Moody, moody, mood. So srry Matty
Looking forward to?  February 9th my anatomy to find out baby's gender! So excited it's killing me!

2 comments:

  1. I'm thinking it's a girl!! Can't wait to find out!!! Have you got your names narrowed down?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I have been feeling girl since the day I found out I wa pregnant. I like Scarlett and Lyla for a girl. William and Carr for a boy ( both family names. Matty only tells me the names he doesn't like. We will probably be more serious once we know what it is

    ReplyDelete