9/29/14
Graduation
So I haven't blogged in forever so I'm making up for it today. I'm stuck at UW wAiting for Matt so let's do this. Ps this is braggy post so if you don't want to hear it don't read it.Graduation! So August 15, 2014 Matthew Jared Palmer graduated from BYU in mechanical engineering! Can I just tell how freaking proud of this kid I am seriously. When Matt transferred to BYU from UNLV everyone said he would struggle ha he barely blinked an eye.Matt was actually valedictorian of his high school so he kinda a hard worker .Mechanical Engineering is one the hardest programs at Byu . Mechanical is one of the hardest degrees of the engineering degrees. Matthew finished his degree in five years which is pretty crazy considering he was a transfer student and all his academic advisors said it was nearly impossible and he was crazy. If you didn't know Engineering is technically a science major so for almost every class there is a lab with that's why it requires so many credits and so many years. On top of that he worked almost full time on top of that. On top of that he maintained an academic scholarship almost his entire college career. Minus the first semester at byu were the won't allow it.needless to say I am so proud of my hubby. Here's to 20more months of staying up with him while he studies!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment