9/26/14
Birthdays!
So September is birthday month in this house Matt and I were both born this month both in 1988 so we are only 15 days apart! It's kinda fun and it leads up to holiday season so what more can you want! Myn is the 6th we went on our first fairy ride which was fun! I felt like I was one greys! Ate ice cream my fave!Ivars best fish and chips ever! And Italian for dinner with Becca , Devin and Chloe our only friends here haha! Matt's is the 21 it was a Sunday so we kinda celebrated Saturday! I unfortunately was suffering from a sinus infection and a uti ;( we had planned a huge hike but instead took a small one. It was still fun and of course gorgeous! Still sucky plus Matt. Sunday we went to sacrament and then had a movie day in bed.We started feeling better. So I made spaghetti Matt's fave and had our friends over for pumpkin chocolate chip cake! Grateful again for great family and friends who spoiled us! Excited for fall and the holidays and all the pumpkin yummies!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment