1/15/16
Thanksgiving
I'm This year we thought it was just going to be the three of us. I actually went out and bought everything. We were fortunate enough to be invited to two thanksgivings! My friend Becca mom was watching her daughter Chloe so she invited us over and our neighbors! We went Beccas at 12 all I brought was martinellis and pie! It was fun because Beccas whole family was there minus her and Devin! Lots of talking lots of food! And relaxing for me because I didn't have to cook yay! Then at 3 we went to the Niccums who live a floor down from us and are actually in our ward! He was actually an Olympic Luger (spelling) again good food! And lots of cool stories from him! We sat and talked for seriously 5 hours! Then his wife Bobby Joe and I did I tiny bit of Black Friday shopping! Honestly I wish all holidays could be that stress free!!! So nice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment