2/1/15

Christmas

IChristmas! It was especially fun this year because we told our families that I'm prego! We came in late Tuesday the 23. Thank you Becca for taking to drive us to the airport! The 24 is my sisters bday! So we always do a big breakfast to celebrate. We made sure our second gift was last.It was a mug that said awesome sisters get promoted to aunts. She opened it looked at me and was like does this mean you are pregnant? I said yes! Mom Kirsten Leah and grandma screaming and hugging it wascrazy! For Matt's family we had gotten a frame and put ultrasound pic in it. The frame said grandkids! Of course mom and Kirsten wanted to post stuff on social media. Kirsten took this picture and I think it turned out cute!
Having a sister as a photographer has its perks! I didn't have any bump at the time but this dress makes everyone look poochy so it worked. Christmas and the next two days were pretty busy. Driving back and forth between Boulder and  Henderson was exhausting. Every night we didn't get home until at least midnight! It was amazing to get to see family and friends , but I don't think we will ever fly home for Christmas for that short of time ever! Most used gift by both definitely my iPad! Thanks mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment